Philippines Portal

Philippines Portal


How to Get to New DFA Building location

Posted: 02 Nov 2010 04:51 PM PDT


Here is the exact location of the New DFA building for all those who want to apply for passport or renew passport and have already reserved an online appointment system via the internet. Corner Bradco Avenue and Macapagal Boulevard, Asiana Business Park Paranaque City (near Mall of Asia). Routes to reach New DFA Building Office From North: [...]

New DFA Building Map Guide

Posted: 02 Nov 2010 07:24 AM PDT


Since I have blogged about different DFA passport application information needs, people have asked me through my comments section about the Department of Foreign Affairs map. Now that the office of the new DFA building has been relocated, people ask me where is the new location address and how to get there. Just in time [...]

Charlie Chaplin video reveals old lady using cellphone

Posted: 02 Nov 2010 04:46 AM PDT


An alleged clip of a 1928 Charlie Chaplin movie premier from YouTube.com videos controversially revealed an old lady walking, using and holding a wireless phone while talking. The wireless phone is believed to be a cellphone and the old lady using it is believed to be a time traveler accidentally caught on film. I’m not sure [...]

1928 Charlie Chaplin YouTube video reveals time traveler using cellphone

Posted: 02 Nov 2010 04:31 AM PDT


I’m not sure if this is true that a person walking in a Charlie Chaplin movie video was caught using a cellphone from a YouTube video. At first I couldn’t believe it until I saw it repeatedly that this person while walking could only be using a wireless phone holding it in his hand on [...]

What to do if I lost my SSS ID

Posted: 02 Nov 2010 12:19 AM PDT


I lost my SSS ID a few months ago but not over a year ago. What I wanted to know at first is how do I deal with it. So if you are asking the same question, chances are we have been to the same situation before. Here is a short guide on what to [...]

What to do if you forget your SSS number

Posted: 02 Nov 2010 12:00 AM PDT


Most of the people trying to get a SSS ID or on their way to inquiry would need their SSS number. But what if the case is you or I forgot my SSS number? How can you get the information you need if this is your situation? What will be the first step so you [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...